6.05.2010

Restaurant Review: Tue

 Tue
3 Greenwich Avenue
New York, NY 10014

Tue rocks Thai! And for all the food you get (cuz this homegirl can eat!), its surprisingly inexpensive. $10 brunch specials till 4pm. I am the biggest fan of red, white and black decor, so I love the walls here. And the menu has the same "hand-drawn" design  as the walls. There's also a cute little sun-roof in the middle for some au naturale sunlight. 

As for food, well I generally love Thai food, so its all good in my book. But my favorite here is the massaman curry with the hot and spicy curry sauce, peanuts, veggies, and chicken breast pieces...yummy! However, I come here most often for the pomegranate ginger honey iced tea. Its made with pomegranate tea, sweet honey and real ginger for a nice kick...to the throat! Don't believe me? Go try it!


Images: 

No comments:

Post a Comment