9.11.2009

What?!!! : The Rachel Zoe Project


So I had previously decided that I would stop writing fashion because I felt like even though I can do it, its not mentally stimulating enough for me. However, I decided to not begrudge those who thoroughly enjoy writing and reporting on fashion. Then I said I wanted to give up fashion styling because I was no longer visually stimulated enough to "create" art. But eventually I returned back to both writing and styling, but as a hobbyist. I realized a career in the world of fashion was too much headache for me, I'd rather have the option to do it when I want, how I want, and if I want. Who wouldn't?

But today I was reminded, yet again, why I do not style for a living. The Rachel Zoe Project. Here's a brief synopsis of the show: stress, shoes, fashion, styling, bananas, stress, couture, dying, divo/diva hate-love, cursing, stress, California, and more stress.

I've watched some pretty mindless stuff before--and occasionally I still do--but this I just can't get into. Sorry Rachel...rock on with the styling, but count me out on the viewing.

If its your cup of tea, enjoy!

More Zoe on Bravo TV

No comments:

Post a Comment