11.22.2010

Clueless & a Google random question...

GOOGLE:  

Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.

ME:
Wash-a-foam-bubba and the Styrettes; )

This question reminded me of Clueless...Oh my gosh Cher...! Lol.I was totally a fan. I wanted to be Dionne. I think I begged for the Clueless lunch box and the dolls. I watched the t.v. episodes too. Had no business watching them, but I sure did. And then the  sequel came out: Mean Girls. Lol. Oh come on, you know when you first saw Mean Girls with Lindsey Lohan, you thought the same thing I did, "Isn't it a bit late to have a Clueless 2?" But they tapped into the materialistic, egotistical, consumerist nature of teens everywhere...and they had a cool $56K revenue, tv series, dolls, and other little spin-offs and spoofs to prove it.

"W" Whatever!

*Rest in Peace Brittany Murphy...one of the many Hollywood tragedies:(

No comments:

Post a Comment