8.02.2010

Chelsea and Vera: Match made in Heaven

If I've ever seen a more beautiful dress...I'd be lying. Vera Wang did a number, as usual. Clinton's dress was a full silk organza ball skirt complete with train. And the rosette-like detailing proved to  actually be a raw-edged, laser cut swirl pattern. The skirt flowed from a diagonally draped bodice of silk tulle, and was accented by a swarovski embellished belt. I think it was a simple, yet elegant update on classic. And while I personally adore the birdcage veils, I think Clinton's veil choice perfectly compliments the strapless Wang number to a tee!

US Weekly reports that "for her reception, she changed into a silk tulle Grecian Vera Wang gown with criss-cross back and narrow grosgrain black belt".

Mind you my own cool mom of a mom, watched it on you tube and read that the wedding was reportedly over $5 million.What a wedding!

 Image: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment